Nuff Nang

Oct 11, 2009

Sitting on the Clouds

Jon's special request for his arrival was red-velvet cupcakes. Can you imagine my thoughts as I heard that? All I could think of was how much competition I had! Jon and I have tried some pretty darn amazing red-velvet cupcakes and now he wants me to make them... Ahhh!

I found a recipe on Wednesday, bought the ingredients on Thursday and set a mental "wake up to bake up!" message for Friday morning. That is exactly what I did. Along the way, I had fun taking pictures of the vivid red cakes. Finally, it was time to top them off with sweet cream cheese frosting. The frosting mounds reminded me of fluffy clouds... As I sit here now with Jon on my own little cloud :)

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

1 comment:

  1. how do you make your cupcakes really moist and soft?? do you bake cookies to? any chocolate chip cookie recipe you can share? :)) what are your fave local (from Phils) cupcakes??? :))

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing feedback from fellow foodies, fashionistas, friends, fam - whoever! Thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin