Nuff Nang

Oct 10, 2009

3.11

Seeing my countdown go down to "ZERO MORE DAYS" yesterday pretty much made me the happiest girl in the world :D There's not a feeling I can put into words about how seeing my boyfriend after 2 months makes me feel... We haven't even spent a whole day together -he got in last night- and I'm already in dreamland 'cuz it's already been that good!

Welcome back to Malibu, J!!

Photobucket
My little "Welcome Back" table setting...

Photobucket
Hot Sauce - Red Velvet Cupcakes by Me - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles by Me - 944 Magazine - 3.11 Anniversary Card

1 comment:

  1. baking class paying off, darling. don't forget to go to zuma beach after all those treats <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing feedback from fellow foodies, fashionistas, friends, fam - whoever! Thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin