Nuff Nang

Oct 4, 2009

The Good Rice

Welcome to the good rice...

After baking class on Sundays, I need to come home and eat "real food." Food sans sugar, butter, cream and anything on the sweet side. Tonight, I looked in the freezer and found my Trader Joe's Nasi Goreng hiding in the back corner... I decided to take it out, heat it up in a skillet and eat away!

Nasi Goreng is Indonesian fried rice that can either be enjoyed by itself or as the basis of a larger meal. If I wasn't full from class, I would have had some chicken mixed in, and topped it off with a fried egg - BAM that's how you do it Asian style!

pattispalette

pattispalette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing feedback from fellow foodies, fashionistas, friends, fam - whoever! Thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin