Nuff Nang

Oct 1, 2009

Pie's the Limit

Last week in baking class, pie really was the limit!

Our lesson on pie dough + pie reminded me why I took baking class in the first place... I'm simply a sweet tooth and will try anything and everything in sight! Oh yeah, and I also want to learn how to bake all sweet delicacies imaginable :) I'm on my way peeps...

If these pictures can't get to you take a baking class, you must be in-cake-able of understanding the sweet life.

pattispalette
Peanut Butter Tart

pattispalette
Peanut Caramel Tart

pattispalette
Maple Syrup Pie

pattispalette
Kahlua + Espresso Chocolate Tart

pattispalette
Dark Chocolate Ganache Tart

pattispalette
Apple Tart Tatin

2 comments:

  1. darling yu have to give me the apple tart tatin. dad will love you for this if you bake this for him he might increase your allowance. no kids, send this one first. will do it right away. dad love this from tita michelle. she really does a good one. she said complicated bec. she said me"kahirapan"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait, just looking at your recipe. did you cover the apple with the dough. it doesn't look like with the pix up there?

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing feedback from fellow foodies, fashionistas, friends, fam - whoever! Thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin