Nuff Nang

Sep 29, 2009

Matured & Distinguished

Last weekend, my favorite wifey threw an intimate get together for her husband's birthday... I'm obviously talking about B & T :)

Tyson and his boys worked the grill - we had amazing hamburgers for lunch with a super side of cheesy baked potatoes. Brooke and myself took care of dessert - it's what we do best! She made a vanilla bee cake with creamy chocolate frosting; bees are her and Tyson's thing... I remember when Brooke received the bee cake pan at her Cupcake Couture bridal shower - seems like ages ago, crazy! Liz would be proud you put it to good use, B ;) I made mom's baked cheesecake recipe, this time with a blueberry topping. There were a few cheesecake fans in the house - I hope I passed the test. Happy Birthday, Ty!

pattispalette
B's Bee Cake

pattispalette
P's Cheesecake

pattispalette
Happy Birthday!!

pattispalette
Mr. & Mrs. D

pattispalette
M, B, P, B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing feedback from fellow foodies, fashionistas, friends, fam - whoever! Thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin