Nuff Nang

Sep 15, 2009

Javier's

I came by these pictures I took a few weeks ago at Javier's Cantina. My friend Stephanie and I stopped for a quick bite before heading over to a Kind Campaign fundraiser, which was held down in OC (Orange County for the non-Cali readers). The scene was actually a bit overwhelming - lots and lots of people of all ages. From hot cougar mamas to blonde high school grads ;) Javier's is located in Newport Coast's Crystal Cove development. I guess it fills the need for upscale Mexican food overlooking the horizon. Such a fantastic view from this chic, OC restaurant. I feel like people come here to mingle, socialize, sip on margs, nibble on comida Mexicana... And who knows where the night takes them!

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing feedback from fellow foodies, fashionistas, friends, fam - whoever! Thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin