Nuff Nang

Sep 29, 2009

Luxirare

One of my current blog obsessions: Luxirare.

Taking the blog world by storm with killer clothes and fine cuisine, Luxirare seems to share the same 2 favorite "F words" as myself. Last week, the Bento Box feature blew my mind and stirred up my taste buds... Peanut butter + nutella + banana is pretty much heaven to me, and Luxirare managed to combine the trio into one amazing soy paper package! Talk about taking the Bento Box to a whole new level... The stunning photography paired with utterly imaginative food concepts create an outcome that truly is a work of art. I love love love this site and will for sure keep crawling back! Xo

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing feedback from fellow foodies, fashionistas, friends, fam - whoever! Thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin