Nuff Nang

Nov 25, 2009

MR. CHOW

Last week, we hit up chow-town :) It ain't as good as some of my favorite places here in Asia, but who is one to turn down an invite to thee Mr. Chow's in Beverly Hills. Especially when dinner is with thee best family in the world. Not me!

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

Please excuse the pictures... One waiter asked me what restaurant I worked at - I assume he thought I was spying. Told him I was a food blogger and he didn't believe me! Still snapped away, but couldn't get the best shots to do the food justice. Sowee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing feedback from fellow foodies, fashionistas, friends, fam - whoever! Thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin