Nuff Nang

Nov 24, 2009

Junior's Cheese Cake

"Hail a taxi cab anywhere in New York City and tell the driver, 'Take me to the best cheese cake in New York.' Odds are you will end up at the corner of Flatbush and DeKalb Avenues in Brooklyn, at Juniors."

Ok, so I've never been to the corner of Flatbush and DeKalb BUT... I am pretty convinced that it does house New York City's best cheese cake. When I saw the cheese cake throw down on Juniors, I must have told Jon a million times how bummed I was that we didn't get to visit Juniors when we were last in the Big Apple together. I believe in all [ok fine, most] of what The Food Network has to say, and when there's a throw down - I know they're talking serious sh*t. To cut the story short, Jon ended up sending me a Juniors cheese cake earlier this year and I've been hooked ever since.

Look who came to say hello on my doorstep last week... Thanks lover. Xo

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing feedback from fellow foodies, fashionistas, friends, fam - whoever! Thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin