Nuff Nang

Aug 4, 2009

Trader Ming's

Earlier today I engaged my Trader Ming boxes in a raw photo shoot; no touch ups, no accessories, no set design. Just boxes in the nude like you would find them on the shelf at your local Trader Joe's. I know I know, dishes from scratch always turn out tasting better than "already made" or "pre-packaged" meals, but sometimes on-the-go 2-minute meals can cut it. Case in point: Trader Ming entrees inspired by exotic Asian flavors [Pad Thai, Tom Yum, Green Curry, Kung Pao]. Although... I swear Americans made up Kung Pao - I've never really heard this term used in the Asian circuit.

It's soooo easy too prepare, too easy. Open up the sealed noodles or rice package and dump the contents into the to-go box. Open up the other sealed sauce package and dump that into the same box. Separate and mix around with a fork. Close the to-go box and nuke it for 2 minutes and WALA, it's ready to eat! Obviously I know what the real thing tastes like - and I know that it's better - but this is pretty darn good for an attempt at un-frozen Asian convenience food. I always feel like I'm chowing down on take-out when I'm having my Trader Ming's... Hehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing feedback from fellow foodies, fashionistas, friends, fam - whoever! Thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin