Nuff Nang

Mar 6, 2009

HOSSEIN'S

Thanks to my Dad’s appetite for Mediterranean and Lebanese food, I’ve grown quite a liking to the flavors that the above cuisine offers. My Dad told me to check out Hossein’s after he and my brother had a meal there which they both enjoyed, so I went for a girls-day-out meal with my mom, Tita Corito, Tina, Rosario and Vicky. This was over Christmas break pre-blog era, so no photos from the ladies luncheon I’m afraid. However, last week Jon and I went for lunch so I managed to snap some shots this time around. Hossein’s is a friendly medley of Indian, Mediterranean, Lebanese, Persian and Greek food. So if you’re into those distinctive spices and unique flavors, this is worth trying! Below is what we ordered.

Photobucket
Matabal 

Photobucket
Pita

Photobucket
Palak Paneer

Photobucket
Fish Tandoori Kebab

Photobucket
Beef Kebab

Photobucket
Biryani Rice

1 comment:

  1. i didnt know you liked Lebanese food! beka is Lebanese and i've always had her momma's cookin and over break she took me to a little dive Lebanese restaurant in Htown! it was delish! :)

    lovin these blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing feedback from fellow foodies, fashionistas, friends, fam - whoever! Thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin