Nuff Nang

Mar 10, 2009

Boracay Meal #3

Breakfast fuel for the day was at Real Coffee & Tea. This easy-to-miss bamboo structure is tucked a few meters away from the main beachfront strip. Not that it matters; this place is known by tanned tourists as the spot for hearty breakfasts, freshly baked goodies and the best coffee and tea on the island. Freshly baked goodies include home-made muffins, brownies and cookies. Just like at home, they are sealed in tupperware to keep fresh. I couldn't resist the smell of the muffins, so I asked to try the banana muffin and also ordered the fruit/yogurt/oatmeal bowl. Jon got an amazing omelette, the filling poured out as soon as the first slice was cut. Real Coffee & Tea is a simple set up that satisfies the whole breakfast-goers spectrum from the the hung-over Joe to the healthy Betty.

I've heard that their calamansi muffin is the house specialty... I'm kind of feeling like I should have tried that instead. More of a reason to go back I guess. Like I really need more reasons to revisit to Bora...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing feedback from fellow foodies, fashionistas, friends, fam - whoever! Thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin