Nuff Nang

Feb 21, 2010

Compartes Chocolatier

I've found my new favorite chocolate store! Everyone, get familiar with Compartes Chocolatier. Off Brentwood's main San Vicente artery, lies chocolate heaven on Barrington. Known for their hand-made chocolates that contain nothing but fresh all-natural ingredients, Compartes will not disappoint. The delicate confections are made in small batches throughout the day - I got a peek of the craftspeople hard at work dipping nuts/fruits in chocolate bowls! I loved how most of the chocolates had a choice between dark and milk - I'm a true dark chocoholic. Look below...


pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette
Dark Chocolate Oreo

pattispalette
Will never be able to eat a plain Oreo after this...

pattispalette
Dark Chocolate Graham

pattispalette
I want a box of these next year for Valentines Day... Honest...

2 comments:

  1. Uh oh this is way too close to me not to go. My favorite cheap nail place is on Barrington and Santa Monica.. I sense an imminent joint nails + chocolates trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. patti, i am so mad at you for posting this during lent. haha just kidding :) but it does make me want to try this place with you!!! It looks SO good!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing feedback from fellow foodies, fashionistas, friends, fam - whoever! Thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin