Nuff Nang

Jul 9, 2009

Cafe Beviamo

Speaking of hot-pressed sandwiches in my previous post, here's another place that is worth mentioning: Cafe Beviamo. Since it literally was just a hop, skip, and a step away from our apartment in Singapore, Cafe Beviamo became our go-to place for a quick 'n easy bite. In the middle of the moving/boxes/packers chaos, mom and I darted over for a quick lunch - little did I know that was gonna be my last time over there for a while (until next time, of course). I think the beauty of the cafe is in its simplicity; they have an open kitchen smack in the middle of two elevators while the seating area is not far away, reminiscent of a little island oasis in the middle of the mall. The seating is limited, so it's pretty much first come/first serve. Also, Cafe Beviamo is definitely a casual spot, so although it's open for dinner time, I suggest lunch and breakfast will be your best bet! Happy Eating :)

Photobucket
Open Kitchen

Photobucket
Can you spot mom? Hehe.

Photobucket
"Cafe Bev"

Photobucket
For mom: Fresh Tomato Soup w/ Ciabatta

Photobucket
For me: Pesto, Mozzarella, Tomato, Caprese Melt on Whole Wheat

2 comments:

Love hearing feedback from fellow foodies, fashionistas, friends, fam - whoever! Thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin