Nuff Nang

May 18, 2011

Shake Shack

Finally!

After much wait, I can now say I've eaten at the famous NY "roadside burger stand", Shake Shack. Claudia and I went to the original one in Madison Square Park. We were immediately greeted by a long line of locals, tourists and pretty much everyone in between at what seemed to be a neighborhood fixture. I thought New Yorkers were always on the go... Quick, fast, quick! Not here. Everyone was happily enjoying the sunshine and greenery in that afternoon line.

I remember asking people what was "so good" about Shake Shack, and they would always tell me it was the equivalent of In N Out. So now I get it, it's pretty much the same novelty. Honestly, I think the battle of In N Out vs Shake Shack is probably comparable to an East Coast/West Coast battle. They're both delicious (or in the other case, great cities)... But as usual, you do have one favorite ;)

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette
Shack Burger (ok i was so full from eating 2 Levain cookies right before this... i could only stomach a burger and no fries... sad i know)

pattispalette
Chocolate Peanut Butter Custard (obviously i had room for this teeny dessert!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing feedback from fellow foodies, fashionistas, friends, fam - whoever! Thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin