Nuff Nang

May 9, 2011

Downtown Miami :: Food Trucks

So I thought food trucks were only a LA/NYC thing... Wrong!

It looks like Miami has caught on to the meals on wheels as well. Aileen, Andrew and I made it downtown and checked out the food truck buffet, if you will. There was a total of 15 -give or take- to choose from... And as much as we wanted to try it all, there was no way our tummy's could handle it. We did our best to pick and choose the "specialties" of a few trucks. I took pictures, but with it being evening time and forcing me to use the flash - I'll keep them to myself aka my i.photo album. Below are just a couple shots of the trucks in Miami :)

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

1 comment:

Love hearing feedback from fellow foodies, fashionistas, friends, fam - whoever! Thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin