Nuff Nang

Jun 25, 2010

32 Teams, 1 Dream

This may be the first time my finger tips are punching in the letters "W-o-r-l-d-C-u-p" consecutively. Sports is not my forte, and I will not pretend that I know much about the current status of the FIFA World Cup, or football for that matter. Soccer, for you Americans. I am half-English, ok ;) ...But in the spirit of goals, red cards, and sexy men running around in cleats, I'll post about the Ultimate Team Burgers that Jon and I devoured upon our arrival in Cebu. Pool side at the Shangri-La, we ordered burgers that celebrated the participating countries of the tourney. It was a great "kick-off" to our weekend - haha I had to...

Disclaimer: The two countries we picked were based on the BURGER, and not who we're rooting for.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

pattispalette
ITALY

pattispalette
SPAIN

pattispalette
We always go half-sies :)

1 comment:

  1. aww i love this post... what a cute idea for the restaurant. i love yalls choices :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing feedback from fellow foodies, fashionistas, friends, fam - whoever! Thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin