Nuff Nang

Apr 14, 2010

Stacked

What happens when I have an impulse urge to bake? I look through what I have on hand in the kitchen and kind of go from there... My recent result: Triple Stacked Bars. Satisfied my cravings, for reals.

pattispalette
1st Layer: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

pattispalette

pattispalette
2nd Layer: Generously thick spreading of Nutella over the chocolate chip cookie layer

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette
3rd Layer: Chocolate Drop Cookie recipe topped with Choc Nut crumbles

pattispalette

pattispalette
Ta-da!!

5 comments:

  1. so sooo glad I am thousands of miles away from those right now because if I was within reaching distance I would instantly devour those and that might cause major damage :)

    xox
    Bikinis & Passports

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel I love baking : ) Did you make this recipe up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is amazing. where hath this BEEN my whoLe life???

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing feedback from fellow foodies, fashionistas, friends, fam - whoever! Thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin