Nuff Nang

Feb 20, 2012

MARMALADE PANTRY - Singapore

HELLO, SINGAPORE!

The next few posts will be from my recent trip to Singapore. For those of you who don't know, I used to live there, so a few of these entries will be from my favorite foodie places that have already been blogged about. This first one is no exception, it's my re-visit to Marmalade Pantry after quite a few years! (I went to Singapore last year, but didn't get to eat at Marmalade on that trip)

I ordered what used to be my "usual", the warm spinach salad. If all salads tasted this great, I would consider it for every lunch meal ;) Spinach, tomatoes, onions, pine nuts, bacon, poached egg and fried mozzarella - that's pretty much drool worthy for a salad in my book. My mom got a beetroot and goat cheese mix that tasted excellent as well. You don't want to feel like you're "missing out" when you order a salad, and at Marmalade it's the opposite... You almost feel like you're missing out if you don't get a salad! And no, I don't think I'm exaggerating here. Happy healthy salad eating, everyone!

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing feedback from fellow foodies, fashionistas, friends, fam - whoever! Thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin