Nuff Nang

Feb 7, 2012

Aha | SIEM REAP

I'm a little sad that my Cambodia posts are coming to an end! Even though the trip is over, I was re-living it through my blog entries... Aileen and I ate at AHA on my last night in Siem Reap. We took our time, ordered wine, and recapped the trip over our flavorful (Khmer + Western) food. It's owned by the same people as Hotel de la Paix, but AHA is tucked away in one of the main alley's of the old market area, which is just nearby. I'd suggest it as an alternative to eating at the hotel; same quality in food, service and atmosphere. We sat outside of the modern, tapas meets wine bar concept. We learned that AHA is Khmer for "food."

*I've just decided that I will share the restaurant pictures first, and post our dinner in the next entry. Enjoy!

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing feedback from fellow foodies, fashionistas, friends, fam - whoever! Thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin