Nuff Nang

Nov 24, 2011

KU DE TA | Bali

Ku De Ta always seems to make it on the "list" when people ask what to do/where to go in Bali... For good reason, too! Ku De Ta is the perfect place to relax and enjoy your vacation. This beach club in hip spot Seminyak is a restaurant/lounge/bar all rolled into one (in my opinion, they are lacking a pool, i hope they get one). Jon and I went during the day, we were lucky and snagged the cabana lounge chairs right as a couple was leaving. We ordered some drinks and a pizza from their grazing menu. Our Romeo & Juliet pizza -grilled zucchini, white anchovy, dried chili, candied lemon parmesan- was served on a wooden board, we didn't have to move an inch from our perfect sunspot. Ahhhh, vacation :)

pattispalette


pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

3 comments:

  1. can i have your life and eat all your food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also went to Ku De Ta when I went to Bali last year. Loved that side of the island. Seminyak was my favorite beach. Miss it! Glad you are having fun.

    Christine
    FeedMySole.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss eating with you!! I would have loved this

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing feedback from fellow foodies, fashionistas, friends, fam - whoever! Thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin