Nuff Nang

Mar 9, 2010

SMAC

If Sarita could only make one meal for the rest of her life, I bet you it would be macaroni and cheese. Her cute little restaurant in the East Village, SMAC, is home to many different variations of the American classic; such a cute concept that really hits a favorite childhood dish. My goal: to try all the SMAC's offered :)

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

3 comments:

  1. such a cute lil place! one question: how do you stay so skinny eating all this amazing food? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) oh my goodness...these pictures make me wish even more that tyson and i could have made it to new york with yall :) mac and cheese?! tyson would have been all over it (well, me too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cheeeeesssssyyyyyy ... BUT I KNOW IT IS SO YUMMMMMMMMMY... the bowl was gone...

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing feedback from fellow foodies, fashionistas, friends, fam - whoever! Thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin