Nuff Nang

Sep 10, 2009

Yankee Pier

My Internet has been so temperamental these past few days... Grrr. I'm going to try and make this quick so I can click "Publish Post" before the 'net fails me yet again. These photos are from the NorCal trip I took with my family a few weeks ago. We stayed with our friends in Santa Cruz and they took us to Santana Row for a day of food + shopping. Oh how I love those days! Santana Row is basically a manicured strip dotted with well-known stores and stand-alone restaurants. I don't know how we settled on Yankee Pier, but we did. Nothing special, but it's all good... I didn't take pics of everyone's dishes, just those within reach. Enjoy!

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette
*Mom got the crab cake salad

pattispalette
*I forgot who got this...

pattispalette
*Me and dad got the tuna melt

pattispalette
*Chris got the fish 'n chips

1 comment:

Love hearing feedback from fellow foodies, fashionistas, friends, fam - whoever! Thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin