Nuff Nang

Sep 28, 2009

Chocolate Souffle Cupcakes

My fav-uh-rit dessert is anything along the lines of chocolate souffle slash chocolate molten cake slash warm chocolate cake... When deciding on my next set of cupcakes to bake, I wanted to mimic a souffle in cupcake form. I've never ever baked a souffle before, so I just kind of went ahead with it and learnt the techniques along the way (we haven't done souffles in baking school yet!). I feel like I've watched enough cooking shows to get the general idea of what goes into making a souffle.

They turned out enchantingly delicious; airy, fluffly and light. Yet they were still uber rich in chocolate flavor! I could use one right about... NOW.

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

pattispalette

2 comments:

Love hearing feedback from fellow foodies, fashionistas, friends, fam - whoever! Thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin